Whitney is able to effectively communicate nutrition advice to a broad audience and works with healthcare partners to do exactly that. Whitney is available for news segments, speaking engagements, and wellness branding projects. Given Whitney's role in Witty Health, she is currently available only for short speaking engagements or interviews. She is careful to assess each contract and will not accept a project that doesn't align with her goals or Witty Health's mission.
- "Healthy Aging Mastery Program: Nutrition and Hydration" for Brooklyn Community via Kingsborough Community College (March 2017, October 2017, May 2018)
- "From Superfoods to Supplements" continuing education class for Allied Health professionals (August 2015, July 2015, April 2015, March 2015, December 2014, October 2014)
- "Marketing in Private Practice" for Georgia State University Nutrition Entrepreneurship class (February 2014)
- "Oxepa in Critical Care" for White Plains Hospital Critical Care Committee (November 2012)
- "Nutrition as a Lifestyle" for Greenwich Rotary Club (October 2012)
- "Healthy Growing and Nutrition Basics" for the Youth Program at Inspirica (September 2012)
- "Nutrition for Women" at CT Women's Health Expo represented CT Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (September 2012)
- "Steps to a Healthier You" for Haitian Community Church (April 2012)
Writing for Healthcare Professionals
Whitney is also able to help develop resources for fellow healthcare professionals. Whether it is nutrition education materials oriented to the patient population, tools to improve the counseling experience, or administrative resources for implementing Medical Nutrition Therapy into a multi-disciplinary practice, Whitney has the skills to help you communicate accurate nutrition science clearly and concisely. For a comprehensive list of Whitney's written materials, please click here.